skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Katie's Rockin' World!
My life may not be a musical, but I love it just as well.
Welcome
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Art
I was bored, so I drew some pictures. Here they are. I love drawing absract art.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(15)
►
December
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(6)
▼
December
(6)
Christmas Day
Merry Christmas!
This Weekend
Art
This Summer
Hi
Favorites...
Cookie- Oatmeal Raisen
WiiFit Game- Kung Fu
Christmas Song- Christmas Shoes
Shoes- Converse and Vans
Symbol- Star
Dream Vacation- Sydney, Austrailia
Place- Chicago
Singer- Mitchell Musso
Book Series- Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Time- 11:11 Make a Wish!
Game- Life
Dessert- Where do i start?
Food- Lasagna
School
Subject- Science
Elective- Drama or
Art
School Year- Senior Year!, wait that hasn't happened yet, 5th Grade
Actress Amy Adams
Video Game- WiiFit Plus
Action Movie- Jumper
Song- Vanilla Twilight
Color- Blue
Band- Owl City
My Blog List
Random #1
Blog #5 AF
10 years ago
Autumn's Amazing Life!
Junior Miss (Distinguished Young Woman)
14 years ago
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
All Day Kindergarten
16 years ago
music
Live, Love, Laugh
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment