Welcome

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Vienna Boys

OK, I need to update from like, three weeks ago.
For my mutual group, we went to the Vienna Boys Choir. It was awesome. Although, I never thought that boys could sing THAT high. WOW. They sang one of my favorite musical songs, Seasons of Love, from Rent.
I performed my scene in drama, now I'm going to do my "character" for drama. Our characters are made up people that we have to know everything about, and our class asks us questions about us and we have to act like that person. I hope that I do good.
On Thursday, I went to a play with my Mountian View Players class. It was called Intergalactic Nemesis. It was about an alien invasion. It was kind of cool. I also went to History Day. I didn't get a place, but I think that the CD not burning right kind of stopped my chances at that. It was fun though, I really liked it.
I can't wait for my birthday. It's in 15 days. I have my birthday during spring break(again), and the Twilight video comes out three days before my birthday. So, I'm hoping I get that.
Anyway, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment