Welcome

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wow, It's Been A Long Time

Well, where do I begin? I haven't Written since APRIL! Since then, anyway, summing it up. Everythings good. Im done, The End.
Haha............. No.

It has been good though. Since then I graduated Middle School! I am a ninth grader now. I miss that school a whole lot. I had a really busy summer. I got out of school and for the next month, not ONE day was empty. I had 4H alot and I was a 4H camp counselor. 4H camp was my first camp this summer. It was really fun. I had a group of kids that followed me around, well I led them to different activitiyes like shooting 22 rifles and bow and arrows and arts and crafts. We climbed up this 2 mile high mountain and back down and it was tough, I thought I was going to fall down the face o the mountain and die. I didn't, thank goodness. The last night we had a dance and the next day we went swimming at heise. After I got home from 4H, I got a phone! It's an LG enV 2. I love it.
My next Adventure of the summer was AFY (Adventures For Youth) at BYU Idaho. We had a blast there!!! But, boy, was that a busy week! The first day we got there, I met my group and moved into my dorm. Then we had a Devotional that was really good. After that we ate dinner and all 80 of the whole AFY went outside and we played a whole lot of games and did group cheers and made flags. The next day we went rock climbing on this course on campus. It was so fun. I made it to the top! Then we went to a park and played games and had dinner and smores. The third day was our spiritual day. We went to the temple and made the armor of God out of cardboard and tin foil. The Temple was so spiritual. We sat and bore our testimonys on the temple grounds, then went in and did babtisms for the dead in the rexburg temple. The day after that, we went white water rafting. I was really scared, as I'm afraid of the river, but I had alot of fun once we got out there. There were really high waves but we were safe and it was so much fun. After that, we went to our dorms and cleaned up and got ready for the banquet and dance. The banquet was a really fancy dinner and we had escorts to the banquet and the guys were so gentlemenlike. The next day was the day we had to leave. Sad Day. We got awards for AFY TV which was each group made a music video to a song we chose. My group won the best all around music video. It was awesome. It was a really good song, Perfect Skyline by Owl City. Then we went home. I miss them all. We got so close as a group.
Then I had girls Camp a week later. It was really fun. Our ward was Individual Worth. The girls camp theme wasDaughters of God and we had a whole princess thing going on. Our skit was really fun to do and I am trying to hurry up and sum this all up. Haha its not really working. Anyway... after girls camp, things slowed down a bit for a while.
In August, My family took basically a 2 week trip to Illinois. We flew into Chicago. It was my first time on an airplane, it was nerve racking but fun. That night we went to Medevil times. That was sooo fun. We watched our knight fight other knights. It was so cool and the food was so good. The next day we went to lego discovery center in Chicago. Everything was out of legos. Then we went to the biggest mall in Illinois. It was any teenage girls dream! Then we went to a Chicago white socks Game. It was fun. The fireworks afterwords were awesome. Then we went to Indiana and went to Michigan city and went to the beach. it was awesome. I love the beach! The next day we went to Nauvoo and it was so fun. thats were we spent about 5 days. We toured oldtown Nauvoo andit was pretty awesome. The nauvoo temple is beautiful! We had our family reunion there and we spent alot of time with the family. it was great. After we got done with nauvoo, we flew home. The flight was bumpy but it was okay. Then I started High school This august. I had a good first trimester. Now I'm in Drivers ed. It's so fun. I love driving. Anyway, thats about that. If I remember anything, I'll write it later. Goodnight and goodbye! =]

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun can't wait to go next year

    ReplyDelete