Welcome

Friday, January 23, 2009

New Semester

Man! I have been busy, busy, busy. But I have been having fun.

Well, we started church volleyball, and well, I don't like volleyball. But I guess it's fun. I'm not very good at all, but at least I try. :) I'll bring my camera next time so I can get pix.

My family, after many long hours of greusome work(just kidding), has earned the Wii!!!!!
I'm very excited.

The new semester started, mixed feelings there, I wanted it to end because of PE, but I didn't want MVTV to end. Anyway, I still have art and Mountain View Players(in a nutshell, Drama 2).

I did sign up for AFY (Adventures for Youth), I can't wait, Autumn and her cousin Brady are going too! It sounds really fun! It's in june, so I have a little bit of a wait, but it's soooooooo worth it.I'll put the video on the page.

I just saw a play called Chamber Pot to King, it was hilarious. It was done by the MVP for last semester. They did a good job.

1 comment: